All returns require prior authorization. Please complete the online Return Merchandise Authorization Form (www.jotform.com/ContactaInc/rma) for all returns. Any items received without authorization will not be processed until a RMA has been completed and approved. Any items returned after the 30 days of invoice date are not eligible to be returned. Any exceptions require sign off and may incur a restocking fee. Custom orders and direct burial wire are not eligible for return.
Product Warranty Statement
Contacta warrants that the new Contacta product will perform substantially and be free from defects arising from defective materials or workmanship during the Warranty Period which commences from the date of shipment (please see table below for the duration of the Warranty Period).
|All Large Area Loop Drivers|
(HLD, V Series and V PRO Ranges)
|HLD3 Hearing Loop Driver|
Remote Monitoring Module (RMM1)
Speech Transfer Systems
Counter Loop Systems
Portable InfoLoop (PIL)
(battery must be charged within a 12-month period),
|Infrared (IR) and|
Radio Frequency (RF) Product Ranges
|Field Strength Meters (FSM)|
Test Signal Generators (TSG)
Loop Listener (RX20)
Contacta Brand Microphones and
External Power Supplies
|IR and RF Batteries||6 Months|
Should a product covered by this warranty fail because of any defect in materials or workmanship under proper use, Contacta shall free of charge and at its sole discretion either repair, replace or provide a refund or credit note to the value of the amount already paid in respect of the defective product.
Contacta’s liability shall be limited to the price of the product. In no circumstances shall Contacta be liable for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenue, or anticipated savings, or for any special indirect or consequential damage of any nature.
- Damage by improper use and improper or incorrect installation. This includes damage to any parts due to over amplification or connection to an incorrect supply
- Damage caused by neglect or This includes accidental dropping, penetration of water, incorrect mounting or exposure to excessive temperatures or humidity.
- Damage caused by failure to follow set up procedures and/or operating instructions according to the product Manual.
- Damage due to wear and tear sustained during normal
Voidance of Warranty
Any product that has had the serial number defaced, altered or
- Any product where repair has been made or attempted by anyone other than Contacta or a Contacta authorized
- Any product in or to which unauthorized parts or accessories have been found to be incorporated in or connected to